German saxophon player and keyboardist Marek Arnold plays since about 1996 in different Bands
( i.e. Toxic Smile, Stern Combo Meissen, seven steps to the green door, Cyril, Flaming Row ) and projects and works as composer and arranger.
Since founding of studio b`side-music several recordings, productions, compositions and CDs were realized.
Please also check „studio“ for details.
Marek Arnold plays in following bands right now:
- Toxic Smile ( DE, Prog Metal, keys, sax )
- SEVEN STEPS TO THE GREEN DOOR ( DE, Progressive crossover, keys, sax )
- Flaming Row ( DE / US, Progressive Metal, keys, sax )
- United Progressive Fraternity ( AU / UK / DE, Progressive Rock, sax, clarinet, keys )
- CYRIL ( DE, progr. Melodicrock, keys, sax )
- DAMANEK ( UK, AU, DE, mel. prog rock, sax, clar, keys )
- Manuel Schmid ( DE, Singer/Songwriter/Artrock, sax, clar, keys )
- MANNING ( UK, melodic (prog) / songwriter rock )
- Bluance ( DE, Swing / Latin, sax/caj )
- Passage ( DE, Swing, Soul, Pop, sax/caj )