German saxophon player and keyboardist Marek Arnold plays / played since about 1996 in different Bands ( i.e. Toxic Smile, Stern Combo Meissen, seven steps to the green door, Cyril, Flaming Row, DAMANEK, UPF ) and projects and works as composer and arranger. He can be heard on albums together with Steve Hacket ( Genesis) and Jon Anderson (Yes) and he`s constantly working as guest on sax or keys on different albums of this genre. He`s part of more than 50 albums, constantly composing and arranging new music. Live he can be heard i.e. with his easy listening band “Passage” or together with Manuel Schmid ( of SCM ).
Since founding of studio b`side-music several recordings, productions, compositions and CDs were realized.
Please also check „studio“ for details.
Marek Arnold currently plays in following bands right now:
- SEVEN STEPS TO THE GREEN DOOR ( DE, Progressive crossover, keys, sax )
- CYRIL ( DE, progr. Melodicrock, keys, sax )
- DAMANEK ( UK, AU, DE, mel. prog rock, sax, clar, keys )
- Manuel Schmid & Marek Arnold ( DE, Singer/Songwriter/Artrock, sax, clar, keys )
- Flaming Row ( DE / US, Progressive Metal, keys, sax )
- United Progressive Fraternity ( AU / UK / DE, Progressive Rock, sax, clarinet, keys )
- MANNING ( UK, melodic (prog) / songwriter rock )
- Passage ( DE, Swing, Soul, Pop, sax/caj )